ABOUT THE PROJECT
We're searching for advice from Canadians in all stages of life from students, young adults, to those in their middle years, retirees and seniors. Share the best advice you have every received.
A BOOK IN THE MAKING...
If there was only one piece of advice you could share with the world, what would it be and why? Is there one piece of advice you wished you had taken? If so what was it and why?
A Century of Advice is a book that will offer over 100 years of advice from Canadians across the country sharing their stories. Each decade of life is truly unique and offers new opportunities, experiences and challenges. This is a book for all ages.
Make the best of every decade you're blessed with by listening to advice from other Canadians who have already lived through those years. This book also allows you to fast forward in time and discover what you can do today for a happier, more fulfilled life with fewer regrets - tomorrow.
- Career/Money: Are you in your 40’s and wondering what decisions you should make today so you’ll have a happier life, more meaningful career and an enjoyable retirement to look forward too?
- Friendship: Could a 10-year-old being bullied or struggling with friendships learn ways to cope from a 16-year-old who has been there?
- Parenting: How can parents learn from their children?
- Self: Are you in your late 50’s and thinking of retiring but scared about how you'll cope or fill your time? Who are you if you’re no longer defined by your job title?
- Relationships – Are you or a friend going through a divorce and need help? Learn from the mistakes of others as well as those who remain friends with their ex-partners.
- Health – Feeling alone due to mental illness? Trying to overcome depression or an eating disorder? Struggling with body image? Get advice from those who have gone through it and are now better than ever.
Get advice from Canadians of all ages, some who have lived almost a century. Let their wisdom change your life forever. Think of all their decades of experiences and listen to what they’ll share candidly about what they'd do differently.
If you have any advice to share, we’d like to hear from you.